I love it and I forget about my love until I make it and then remember how much I love it and how much my family loves. This includes the three-year-old who will lick the bowl and spatula like I had made cookies when I make it. Here is a really easy recipe for it and I throw everything in my food processor and then drizzle in the olive oil. Also don’t be afraid to add quite a bit of salt, sea salt is good stuff.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed or a whole head of roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, or as needed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Blend until smooth and then season with salt and pepper.